Laboratory Technician, Kevlar® Nomex®
who would be located in Geneva/Meyrin - Switzerland and who’s main responsibilities can be summarized as follows:
Provide Technical support and innovation on new product/process developments to meet customer needs in thermal apparel solutions mainly and working on well-known products like Kevlar® and Nomex®.
- Perform under minimum supervision complex technical operations and/or tests to provide samples and/or data, solve technical problems and support development programs.
- Set, adjust and operate technical equipment (Spinning/Weaving) SAFELY and/or testing instruments, record and verify results.
- Suggest improvements in test procedures.
- Self train in new test methods.
- Assist supervisor or engineer to prepare work programs.
- Coordinate and execute work requests and independently write reports.
- Comply with safety guidelines, business ethics and internal control processes
Location: Europe, Geneva, Meyrin
- Degree in textile engineering mainly on spinning and/or weaving of short staple fibres, or equivalent technical textile education with minimum two years of practical experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Minimum French, English, German will be a plus.
SGL: 1 to 4
For any question on this position, please contact Pascal Scaramuzzino, at DuPont European Technical
Center – Meyrin/Geneva - Switzerland, email: Pascal Scaramuzzino
More Information (89.4 KB).